Melty chipotle cheddar and gouda, warm avocado, bacon sandwiched between crispy sourdough bread. Comfort food ready in 10 minutes flat.
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 slices bakery sourdough bread
- 1 slice gouda cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded chipotle cheddar cheese
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- 2 slices precooked bacon
- Heat butter on non stick skillet over medium heat.
- Place bread on skillet and add cheese to both sides of bread.
- Layer with avocado and bacon; cook for about 3-4 minutes until browned on both sides and cheese is melted.
- Fold bread together to form sandwich and press down firmly so cheese melts together.
- Slice in half and serve warm with a bowl of tomato soup, if desired.